Roku Emby homepage issue

pir8radio

pir8radio

I have an issue where all 13,000 music videos are displayed in one big row rather than in a library structure like the movies and music.   Is this a setting or how the Roku Client has been built for some odd reason?       It gets hard to find a music video, once you get through about 2000 videos the roku starts to get upset, i assume its running out of memory from all of the images it has loaded.

Sorry if there is another similar post from me, my first post just vanished when i hit post new topic.

55399d9da8169_IMG_0248.jpg

pir8radio

So... does anyone know if this is normal, or a settings issue?     Please.....   :)

• 4 weeks later...

That is normal. TvScreen.brs, MovieScreen.brs, MusicScreen.brs. For this to work we would need to adapt one of these types into MusicVideoScreen.brs, and link it within the other sections of brightscript, which seems like a reasonable request. There should be more Screen support to allow sorting like tvshow,movie,music does. The other media types are treated like step-children with an inline view only...

...unless you count the folder view line too, if you've enabled it:ad621f4a2aca9b80821921f66af9868d.jpg

...then you can sort/filter that section using *, but no genre/alphabet views:b122dd2ea7b57014ea34d937900687ad.jpg

At the moment what you see is functioning normally.

Edited by speechles