Demand loading

Damstas

Demand loading posters works well. :) I wonder whether it could load them when Emby starts, rather than when going to the LiveTV section? This may be an Emby limitation.

• 3 weeks later...
arrbee99

Don't know if this is really the correct place for this, but found it interesting that I get the correct movie description but wrong poster for Rango (guess they get it from different sources ?)

568ebe9fd8988_EmbyNPVRDL.jpg

Don't know if this is really the correct place for this, but found it interesting that I get the correct movie description but wrong poster for Rango (guess they get it from different sources ?)

568ebe9fd8988_EmbyNPVRDL.jpg

Our NZ EPG is pretty shitty, with no proper identifiers to help find the correct artwork. In this scenario NextPVR has to try identify the artwork based on name searches. It's likely one of the artwork sources is returning this image for some reason. It'll usually get the right art, but sometimes it gets the wrong images. I'll be trying some further improvements to the artwork logic in the next release of NextPVR.

Edited by sub3

arrbee99

Ahh well, its not a biggy as its right almost all the time, but just I'd mention it. And thanks for the quick response !