Emby4Kodi: Some Issues

Tranquil

Tranquil

Hello Team!

Thank you for your great work on this!

Some points I want to mention:

1.) Playstates/ Resume does not seem to work, at least for me. I have two separate Users in Kodi and the same in MBS. Maybe there is a problem when more then one User-Profile is available in KODI?

2.) After KODI startup, Emby4Kodi began to scan my complete entire library again. This is taking a very long time, cause my library is huge. If I now try to navigate though my TV Shows, I can not really browse through the list cause KODI is adding/ modifying items and the list is very jumpy. Isn't it possible to just check for the latest added media and add these items, if these are not in the library of KODI?

There are my first experiences. In general I think, that this approach is much better then the skin modification addon.

xnappo

(1) Not sure on this one, I only use one user in each.

(2) No way around this.  We do a recently added first, but have to do a full sync to get removed items, modified items, and updates to watch states.  A recent feature was added to the server that will hopefully make this more disruptive.  We may also purposefully make it slower so that it doesn't interfere with navigation.

Delphi

(1) Not sure on this one, I only use one user in each.

(2) No way around this.  We do a recently added first, but have to do a full sync to get removed items, modified items, and updates to watch states.  A recent feature was added to the server that will hopefully make this more disruptive.  We may also purposefully make it slower so that it doesn't interfere with navigation.

pretty sure @@xnappo meant "less" disruptive