Server gone

ape_owl

ape_owl

So I have two emby servers in my home, one was used for movies and one was used for music. I came home from a long weekend yesterday and when I tried to watch something on my Kodi setup, I kept getting an error message stating that username/password was incorrect and I found out from the log that it was from my Emby. I went in to configs and the server name was there, but there was no place for the password. So I went upstairs to check my server and that server was no longer listed. After some investigation I figured out that Emby had somehow merged my two servers and that the one that is still listed has all of my media and I have no idea where the other one went. It's like it was deleted as I can not even log in under that name anymore. I was able to fix my Kodi setup with the server that is still available, but does anyone know what happened or what that would have happened? Nothing changed and in fact, both servers were off over the weekend as I was out of town for 5 days and when I came back, I couldn't find or start up the movie server.

ape_owl

I also just realized that I also, now, can not access my server dashboard, but can see all the content on it. I am weary of re installing as I had a LOT of issues getting my kodi and emby to sync, which now works beautifully. What the heck happened over the weekend?

I accidentally deleted my server and I cannot reinstall it! You didn't do what I did so it seems. I can't help you with your problem but I am experiencing an error trying to reinstall my server. It is sending me back to EMBY to download but cannot. I really need help too! It all started when I tried to update to the new server update recently. I thought maybe to reinstall all of the files and that was my mistake! How do I go about reinstalling,I have tried everything from restore to deleting fliles and it got worse from there. My Son is very computer savy and I am somewhat savy on most but it seems to be stumping us both. I hope the community or EMBY staff can help! I will continue to work on fixing it as I really like this program! It is an Awesome program!