No Password field

pt1xoom

pt1xoom

Today I upgraded MB3 to 5582.4.  This afternoon, I am getting Incorrect Username/Password, Reason:Security Exception.  When I got to the configure page, there is no field for the password???  I only see the username.

I am using the stable version 0.9.826, with confluance as the skin.

Is there an update coming?

Some additional information.  My upstairs computer has Kodi profiles set up.  My downstairs computer Kodi only has my account set up.  When I started the computer with Profiles, I get the security issue.

I then noticed my account was locked out.  I unlocked my account, and my downstairs computer asked me for the password.  I entered the password, and I could use Kodi.

So, the way I got it to work was to open Kodi with my profile.  Kodi then "locked out" my account.  I went into the settings on Kodi and wiped out the username.  I then (using my admin account) unlocked my account.  Back into Kodi to enter my username.  Then Kodi asked me for my password.  All is good with my profile.

then I went into each profile and repeated to lock and unlock with clearing the username.  re-entering the username and entering the password.

Edited by pt1xoom

wolf359

I had this a few times a while back. It would be working one hour and then if I went back it would promt me for this. I never got to the reasons fir this. All i did was to reinstall the server back to the system image i took when it was first set up. Has not done this for a while. I am running the server on offical release now rather than beta

• Like 1