Help Adding Google Account For Sync Please?

mbc0

Hi,

I am having a problem adding a google account as I am not sure what I am being asked? I have copied and pasted the id & secret ok but it is the adding google account section I am stuck on?

5530e53084b53_Capture2.jpg

Anything I type in here takes me to this page?

5530e54d57cd0_Capture.jpg

make sure your're signed into your google account using the same browser and then try again.

Hi Luke,

I am using Chrome and am signed in, I have restarted my PC and tried again with the same result?

Hi,

I have created a new project and followed the instructions again to get the same error unfortunately... The only point I may be going wrong that I can see is point 9 in the instructions? when it says enter the details here does it mean in the Emby addon or in the Google settings somewhere?

55315dad8fe95_Capture.jpg

Edited by mbc0

Enabled all, no change.....

Can I type anything in the addon when it asks for the display name and what is the code it is asking for on my previous screenshot?

Thanks Again...

Just tried it all again from scratch, this time using internet explorer (YUK!) but same results... still no dice... this one is really annoying me now!!  :wacko:

Just to update, I tried again today clicking the add account button and everything worked! maybe google were having issues? hey ho all working now, thanks for the help  :)