No Metadata download

Cruise

Cruise

For some reason as of this morning no metadata can be downloaded. The identify feature in the metadata manager constantly pulls up no results and refresh constantly does nothing. I am not sure if the logs will help but I have uploaded it anyway. 

Server Version 3.0.5582.2

server-63564863840.txt

I see a lot of different problems in there but the first thing I'd do is re-start the machine and see if that helps anything.

But there are a lot of file problems too - a bunch of path too long exceptions.  Do you really have mapped drives to or actual physical drives of "A:" and "B:"?

Cruise

I see a lot of different problems in there but the first thing I'd do is re-start the machine and see if that helps anything.

But there are a lot of file problems too - a bunch of path too long exceptions.  Do you really have mapped drives to or actual physical drives of "A:" and "B:"?

Ok restarted and then updated to version 3.0.5582.2 and I had a few minutes of working downloads then it suddenly stopped again. Really want to get the other issues I didn't know about fixed as well. 

I have 6 physical drives. A, B, C, F, G are related to the server.