Duplicate folders genre

REDBONE

REDBONE

I added a folder drama genre with many movies in and each one has a unique movie genre , drama in your movie.xml file, but when I go to movies and selected by genre, two folders appear containing the same movies, one named the drama genre and one with biography genre. This makes no sense because no movie has this genre .

biography rename a drama thinking that would merge , but not solved , since now two folders drama with the same number of movies appear .

As could remove duplicate folder ?

Can anybody help me?

thank you very much

it's hard to visualize what you're describing. if you could show a screenshot that would be helpful. thanks.

EduardoSantos

I actually have the same problem, though I am not running beta.

Server version is 3.0.5572.0

When I get movies by genre, for one genre only Emby repeats the box. See the red circles on the picture:

553033407d8a0_Capturar.jpg

Happy2Play

And if you right click edit on both those genres do they have the same path?

REDBONE

I can no longer put the picture because I was solved when reinstalling the official version .

It can help in the folder MBS , IBN had created a folder, remove it before installing the official version . See if you spend the same and I believe this folder. So I think this reading data from the metadata folder and the folder images by name , so it doubles .

Sorry for my English , I'm Spanish

EduardoSantos

In my case, editing both duplicate genres leads to exactly the same path:

"installed_domain.com":8096/mediabrowser/web/edititemmetadata.html?id=886e38ad1c5d7127a9c541115f5ffd98

Also, the edit info from both links are the same.

It has been this way for various server versions.

It really has no impact on the use. I just mentioned this because there was another user with the same issue.