Sync watched only via context menu

achaw

Hi guys, i have a problem, im using the latest version of plugin, works great and fast but when i finish see a movie or episode, the item is maked as watched but when i back to home menu and re enter to movie or tvshow is unmarked. When i manually mark the file as watched via contextual menu, this mark stay and sync with emby. 

My log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByjBTzGuQ9FIbmtDUlpXUzViREU/view?usp=sharing

It looks like you have both the old and the new addon installed, is that correct?

I don't think so, it's a clean install of kodi and emby plugin. I never install the old (mediabrowser) plugin...weird

from your log

14:57:31 T:12324 NOTICE: MEDIABROWSER -> running XBMB3C: 0.9.825

and also

14:57:34 T:7336 NOTICE: ======== START EMBY ========

So it does look like you have both running there.

Lol, i dont know what the hell happens when i upload that log, but that wasnt my log at all (Im not James :))

Now i upload the correct log to drive (the link is the same). The last chapter i saw is Daredevil 1x05, and when i back to home screen, bum, unmarked and unwatched again

Edited by achaw

This problem has already been solved before.

http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/19963-emby-for-kodi-watched-status-incorrect/?p=195926

You're using windows paths but kodi can't handle them properly.

You need to share your library paths in windows and then use path substitution.

Example below

Thanks! I think that was my solution!

I have to do more tests, but its working

Edited by achaw

mprassel

This doesn't solve my problem. I was already using UNC paths in my Emby server. Do I still need to do Path Substitution?