Why no pictures of the actors are downloaded ?

REDBONE

REDBONE

How is configured to be downloaded ? and why would add actors and I have ?
I have a folder with many actors people who already had with MB2 , and now only creates empty folders in the People folder .

Can anybody help me?
thank you very much

The structure and location of actor images has changed since MB 2.  If this is a new Emby server install then they are under a People sub folder under the Metadata folder.  Then, under that folder they are broken out into first-letter sub-folders.

REDBONE

Yes, the people folder is within the metadata folder, and inside this folder actors are in folders in alphabetical order. That's how I got it . And if I refresh each actor individually if the picture is .. But I can not do one by one, would never end , is there any way to refresh everything and make it work?

Happy2Play

The "Refresh People" task should run daily.  Have you tried running the task manually?

REDBONE

ok , thank you very much , all right with The "Refresh People"

I have a problem , I added to the library a folder named Drama with 50 movies (every movie has only one genre, which is drama ) and has doubled , and now I'll movie and leaving two folders with the same movies and image the second folder was downloaded from internet because it is different than I have in the other folder . I do not understand , because if I edit one movie genre is drama in both folders. How I can remove the second folder ?