Live TV Guide Out of Order and # showing in guide

ab123ga

ab123ga

I'm not sure exactly when this may have occurred but after he latest beta announcement I decided to check out the guide changes noted. When reviewing the guide I noticed that my some of the channels were not showing (I thought) however the total # of channels was in line /w what I have for WMC. I then noticed that the guide is way out of order. The lowest guide number I have is channel 30 however the LiveTV guide starts with 742. It then skips to 802 yet there should be many channels betwen 30 and 802. 

It goes up in number but skips many channels then it shows channel 30. The guide list then seems to be correct from there going up to the 180 range. It then goes to the 700 range and up from there. 

Second issue: Before you should have the system display 20 channels, 50, 100, etc channels in the guide. It defaults to 50 and I have tried to change to 100 or 20 and it stays at 50. 

Note that I've tried both chrome and IE with the same result. 

Logs MB and serverwmc  https://app.box.com/s/soevfeyipdbph1imnf2w

they are now sorted by your favorites and likes, putting your most liked ones at the top.

ab123ga

I remember marking favorites I think in support of showing the guide for roku (or something). How do I get the order back without removing the favorites? The order is quite confusing. If I have to remove the favorites I'll do that...but would think I would have the option or keeping it as-is. 

Thanks much for the review. 

ab123ga

What about the fact that the limit of channels displayed on one page is sticking at 50? It shows the option (as before) to change. I thought the previous default was 20 but I could change up to 100. Now it sticks on 50.