Slow Scan, using unraid docker

mgworek

mgworek

My Library scans are taking over an hour to scan. I rebooted the server this morning, let it finish its scan and then did a scan again and it is still taking forever.

I started it at 9:11am, it was going quickly then jumped from 39% to 63% and came to a halt. 11 minutes later, I stopped it at 9:22am and it was only at 64.7%.

Attached are my logs. it isn't showing much but i am getting a few errors like this.

I do not have a photo library (i just noticed other threads where the scans are getting stuck and it could because of photo libraries.)

2015-04-14 09:17:24.4889 Error - HttpServer: Error processing request for /web/css/images/clients/androidtv-tile.png

*** Error Report ***

Version: 3.0.5572.0

Command line: /opt/mediabrowser/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -programdata /config

Operating system: Unix 3.18.5.0

Processor count: 4

64-Bit OS: True

64-Bit Process: True

Program data path: /config

Mono: 3.10.0 (tarball Wed Nov  5 12:50:04 UTC 2014)

Application Path: /opt/mediabrowser/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe

Could not find file "/opt/mediabrowser/dashboard-ui/css/images/clients/androidtv-tile.png".

ServiceStack.HttpError

No Stack Trace Available

Edited by mgworek

Please always provide the entire log, unzipped if possible, and in the original format. thanks.

mgworek

Sorry about that. Original log added to my original post.

Please always provide the entire log, unzipped if possible, and in the original format. thanks.

Edited by mgworek

we would need to see the log with debug logging on in order to get more info. but it looks to me like there is new content being discovered and it is downloading metadata. you can explore the metadata settings in the server dashboard and turn off various features and image downloading. or you can keep it and wait for the scan.

mgworek

The first scan I ran which took, i think it said 88 minutes, was downloading metadata. I fixed a bunch of movies that were not matching but when I ran the scan again, it was still taking that long. I will turn debugging on and try again.

Thanks.

we would need to see the log with debug logging on in order to get more info. but it looks to me like there is new content being discovered and it is downloading metadata. you can explore the metadata settings in the server dashboard and turn off various features and image downloading. or you can keep it and wait for the scan.

mgworek

weird. something happened on my unraid server and my app share that should be on my cache drive only as split to some of my drives and that could be causing it to be slow and redownload data.

Going to fix that and try again