Roku, internal/external No longer works

pir8radio

pir8radio

none of my Roku apps work inside my network..  My Users confirm Roku app now broken.   Everything works on mine until i try to play video, then it closes out and goes to the home page instantly..   Same when i try to play trailers...   Any ideas?   Tried the Beta too, does the same thing.  complete uninstall emby from roku, fresh install same thing.  server version hasn't changed 3.0.5518.7  worked when app was called MediaBrowser   Doesn't work with Roku Emby 1.96

Ignore the title that says "external does" I thought it worked because i saw users watching movies on their roku's but they had the old "media browser" 1.17.6 version.  

I just installed the OLD "Media Browser" 1.17.6 roku app from the store and video plays fine..  There is definitely an issue with the new version of the Roku App.

edited title

Edited by Happy2Play

pir8radio

No one else is having issues?   Can someone possibly help me with my issues, or let me know what you need to trouble shoot...  you can try to connect to my site with the new roku app..    

Edited by pir8radio

Happy2Play

No one else is having issues?   Can someone possibly help me with my issues, or let me know what you need to trouble shoot...  you can try to connect to my site with the new roku app..    guest.notallmine.net   port 80    user: guest  pw: LetMeIn!

Had no issue connecting, just had to leave port blank.

pir8radio

Had no issue connecting, just had to leave port blank.

@@Happy2Play connecting isnt the issue.. playing any video is...   Since the roku Emby app update it hasnt worked.    right when you click play the app crashes out.

Edited by pir8radio

Happy2Play

connecting isnt the issue.. playing any video is...   Since the roku Emby app update it hasnt worked.    right when you click play the app crashes out.

Just tested with 1.96 and 1.98 (server v with same results when trying to play from your server.  You will have to post logs for Luke to check.

server version hasn't changed 3.0.5518.7

Have you tried updating to latest official server release? Version 3.0.5572.0

pir8radio

Just tested with 1.96 and 1.98 (server v with same results when trying to play from your server.  You will have to post logs for Luke to check.

Have you tried updating to latest official server release? Version 3.0.5572.0

No I haven't, the new image processing kept crashing out last time i tried it..  Doesn't seem the new server likes large libraries.   so I am keeping with this version until they work the bugs out.  

@@Luke

pir8radio

You'll need to update

I'll give it a try.    

Edited by pir8radio