How to reset metadata?

hansolo77

hansolo77

I'm finding a lot of inconsistancy with my Emby experience as of late.  I typically watch 2-3 shows each day, but have almost 100 shows in my available list.  While the shows I watch seem to be working correctly, having all the proper artwork and details, some of my older shows don't seem to be working right.  For instance.  I loaded up SpongeBob, which I really only watch like maybe once a month.  Well, the Show artwork was there, as was the Season images, but none of the episode art was showing up.  I tried it on another show, Batman (1960s) and it was doing the same thing.  I opened up the MB Dashboard and went into the Metadata Manager.  According to that, all the artwork was there and I could see it.  So somehow the 2 aren't communicating with each other.  Is it possible to some how reset what Emby has saved (cached) as the available metadata, and have it refresh all over again with a new scan?  If not, is there some other solution I can try?  It's very upsetting, knowing that I went to all the trouble to scrape all that data and have it there, just to not be able to see it when I want to.

Try hitting the 'record' button on your remote when hovered on one of these tv series in EMC (Emby for Media Center).

hansolo77

Ok thanks I will try that.  I also tried going into the episode (not hitting PLAY) and doing a refresh from there, but it didn't do anything.