Uncheck refresh MB3

REDBONE

REDBONE

Hello,

Excuse my English but is a translation of Google .
How do I have to do to make MB3 not touch the metadata of old movies I have with MB2 ?, and that adding some movies has changed me.

And I had previously unchecked Donwload artwork ... from the Internet. And I had to create the metadata again for these movies .

thank you very much

howarda401

I have had the same issue with some old tv shows and movies.  However once I have deleted the metadata from the entry.  Especially the external IDS the incorrect data does not seem to reload.  Did you do somthing which may have caused mediabrowser to refresh the entire database.  Or is it possible you did not delete all of the metadata originally collected by mediabrowser for these old movies.

552915f349fb3_Metadata.jpg

REDBONE

Thanks for your information, I 'm going to uninstall the program and do a clean install .

What I have to uncheck that the meter does not touch the metadata movies ?, because I have more than 200 do not want to change anything . (I had to redo the metadata in another PC with MCM).

Does not change the metadata refresh , right? Is it only updates the metadata with the data that is in the movie.xml file? because if the changes I want to know how to disable it.