Trailers query...

MndWrp

MndWrp

Hello all

i have a small question about organizing trailer so it makes sense...

ill try to be clear..  :)

i like having all trailers and tv spots available related to a movie.

i put them all in a Trailers sub-folder named according to the order they came out, so Teaser, Trailer 1, Trailer 2 etc..

with this way of doing the trailer that gets picked up to play when i hit 'play trailer' in the apps and theater is the first on in alphabetical order.

i'm sure there is no way (as of yet) to specify which trailer is played, but sometimes the first one in order is not really the one that represents the movie well.

how should i organize so i can actually control which trailer is played by default and not lose the order i like ..

MndWrp

quite right Luke ... would it be a good alternative to be able to have the contents of the Trailers folder show up (say in theater) in the Trailers tab and have a "main" trailer beside the movie that would be the one linked to the "Play Trailer" buttons.. ?

something like this ..

Movie (year)

-Movie (year) - 1080p.mkv

-Movie (year) - Trailer.mkv

-Trailers

--Trailer 1

--Trailer 2

i did try it and the "movie (year) - Trailer.mkv" shows up also in the Trailers tab

Edited by MndWrp

perhaps one day, but if we do it in one app we're going to do it in 10 apps, so you should try to find something that works for you for now