Question about real time monitor

mbc0

Hi,

I have noticed over the last week or so that new items in my video folders, Movie & TV are not being detected until Emby Server does a full library scan?  not sure if a log would help in this instance? any ideas or anyone else noticed this? I am on Windows 7 

Cheers

Edited by mbc0

martinbowling

I have noticed this on Windows Server 2012, I was wondering if it was just me as well. Haven't dug into the logs as it's my VPS install and it's not actively used much at the moment. I will check out the logs and see if anything interesting pops up

Used to be fine for me too Luke, ever since install well over a year ago, this is just something that has stopped working, any idea on how I can provide any info for this as there is nothing shown in the log

Happy2Play

Maybe try toggling the real time monitoring setting off/on.  Dashboard-Library-Advanced

• Like 1

Well, what that probably did was re-start the directory watchers.  If it wasn't working before, it may end up failing again so keep an eye on it and see if you can capture exactly when it happens (if it does).