error scanning Library

w84no1

greenhouse

I may be having the same problem.  Some of the new movies I have added don't properly download the metadata.  I get the movie desctription but no cover art.  I have it scanning but it is stuck at 86.7%.  I have tried changing something in the folder to change the modified date for the folder in the hope it will rescan but still nothing updates.   This appears to happen in groups because some of the more recently added movies have properly uploaded the metadata.   If you need a log file please tell me how to do that.  Thanks in advance.

greenhouse

Disregard the part about telling me how to find the log files, I found them under AppData.  Just not sure now how to post it.  Cut and paste?  It's a big file.

FrostByte

Disregard the part about telling me how to find the log files, I found them under AppData.  Just not sure now how to post it.  Cut and paste?  It's a big file.

You can paste the info at http://pastebin.com/  like w84no1 did and then post the link it creates back here

Edited by FrostByte

Happy2Play

Have you tried a Windows search for "3d0e73de-3389-4dd6-98b8-879aee5e3454" to see what it is and if there is a duplicate?

• Like 1