v2.2.20 Slider Missing

arche

arche

Not exactly sure what to call it, but the latest android version has no slider to advance the movie/show. In the screenshot, no bar between the times.

5524163a71b4d_Screenshot.jpg

This is on a local network, not remote if this makes a difference.

thefirstofthe300

I had the same issue. The problem was actually server side. Since there is no video length reported by the server for your video, the player can't post a slider. It is going to require a refresh on the server side.

arche

I had the same issue. The problem was actually server side. Since there is no video length reported by the server for your video, the player can't post a slider. It is going to require a refresh on the server side.

So basically no fix? This has affected the dlna, the app, not sure what else yet. Not exactly what you me a refresh on the server side.

thefirstofthe300

Are you on a dev build of the server? I only had this happen to me when I was on the dev build. Reverting back to stable fixed my issue.

What I mean by a refresh is going into the metadata editor, clicking advanced refresh and refreshing all data.

arche

Are you on a dev build of the server? I only had this happen to me when I was on the dev build. Reverting back to stable fixed my issue.

What I mean by a refresh is going into the metadata editor, clicking advanced refresh and refreshing all data.

Yup, on the dev. I'll try refreshing all data. I might have to revert back to a stable version.

Thanks for the info.

thefirstofthe300

Yeah. Being on dev is more than likely your problem.