Can't move metadata path of plugins

dlettow

dlettow

I recently upgraded my OS drive from a 60GB hdd to a spare 120GB ssd I had. Before the switch, I had configured the server's cache (Server -> Settings -> Advanced -> Cache Path) and metadata (Metadata -> Advanced) -> Metadata Path) to point to D:\MediaBrowser Metadata. I wanted to change both of these values back to the default path, so I cleared out the custom settings, saved, and restarted. I then verified that the cache and metadata were being written to C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server as expected. I then deleted the old folder on the D:\ drive.

I am having an issue however in that the D:\MediaBrowser Metadata data folder keeps re-creating itself. It is creating a channels sub folder, which then has a folder containing images (landscape.png, fanart.png, etc) for the two plug-ins I have installed. I tried deleting it multiple times but it keeps re-generating after I restart the server and/or go to the dashboard. I tried uninstalling and re-installing both plugins and that didn't work. I also tried copying the images that were being generated to the AppData directory, but it still re-created them in the old folder.

Any ideas on how to resolve this? Is there a setting that I am missing?

I am running Emby Server v3.0.5572.0 on WHS 2011.

Is there any configuration for the channels involved?  Does it point to that folder?

What are they?

the paths are designed to be changeable anytime but the ability to do so might not be perfected yet. i will test this scenario.

dlettow

I did not see any configuration options related to setting of the path for either plug-in. The plug-ins are TuneIn and Beeg.

• 3 weeks later...
Joviex

Hello,

I have the same issue with the League of Legends channel plugin.

There are no settings for the LoL plugin that I can find, nor any for changing the default location for plugin metadata.