Centos 7, Emby, and Sonarr error

Drache

Drache

Emby Version 3.0.5572.0 installed from repo/rpms

Sonarr/NzbDrone 2.0.0.2850

Mono 3.12.1 (or 3.10)

I know, it's not an Emby error, but Sonarr/NzbDrone bails out with:

mono: [Info] MigrationLogger: *** Migrating data source=/home/sonarr/.config/NzbDrone/nzbdrone.db;cache size=-10485760;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***
mono: [Fatal] ConsoleApp: EPIC FAIL!
mono: System.EntryPointNotFoundException: sqlite3_column_database_name

I've tracked it down to the sqlite3 package that came with Emby. I downloaded the src-rpm and recompiled it with the additional:

-DSQLITE_ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA

flag.

Force-replace-installed "my" packages (sqlite-3.8.2-2.1 and sqlite-devel-3.8.2-2.1), and all is suspiciously well!

All I did was change the spec file to read

%build
CFLAGS="$RPM_OPT_FLAGS -DSQLITE_ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA"
%configure

which I hope was the right approach - I don't know how portable/futureproof that CFLAGS-line is, as this was my first encounter with spec files.

I think what I'm asking is: Please, since probably a few people run Emby together with other nerd-toys, like Sonarr/NzbDrone, could you please in the future bundle a sqlite3 version that's been compiled with -DSQLITE_ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA ?

Even if not, I hope my post gets picked up by the search engines and points people into a possible "fix-it-yourself" direction :)

BTW, did I mention how awesome Emby is? ;)

Thanks for all your hard work!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Jackrats

I would second this request, just had to go through the same process and the root cause is non-obvious at first.

Jackrats

Bump. @@jose, any way we could add this to the sqlite build? I fear that I won't be paying attention if there is ever a need to update sqlite in the -Dependancies repo and I'll break my Sonarr.

jose

Bump. @@jose, any way we could add this to the sqlite build? I fear that I won't be paying attention if there is ever a need to update sqlite in the -Dependancies repo and I'll break my Sonarr.

It should be building it now.