Music Screen saver ?s and check your # backdrop settings.

Vicpa

Vicpa

Hi all,

I really like the initial release of the music screen saver. There is one minor ui thing and a couple of requests. I am sure other folks have some as well

1) One random display point for the track name covers the counter.

2) Can the rotation time for backdrops be increased slightly not sure what it is now can it be at least 45 sec.

3) Can some more text be displayed: Artist name and album along with track name and track time. Artist name and album would be real nice for playlists or random shuffles, in addition to regular straight album plays.

Just an fyi Initially I was only getting one backdrop per artist, which didn't seem right, checked had only one backdrop per artist which didn't seem right. So I started manually adding backdrops which didn't seem right. Finally dawned on me to look for that setting.  Metadata, Services, artists, Max # of backdrops. Mine was set to one which didn't seem right. :) Changed it  Refreshed fanart and was nicer experience. So make sure not to screw up like me, if you want more change the max number. Can't remember what was the default.

-Vicpa

• Like 1

FrostByte

2) Can the rotation time for backdrops be increased slightly not sure what it is now can it be at least 45 sec.

Maybe make it configurable by user