Updated Server on Amahi Fedora failed

richspam

richspam

Hi,

I seem to have an issue since updating the server, it doesn't look like it's running as I can't access the browser interface.

The Server log shows thye following:

*** Error Report ***
    Version: 3.0.5574.7130
    Command line: /opt/MediaBrowser/MediaBrowserServer/bin/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -programdata /var/opt/MediaBrowser/MediaBrowserServer -ffprobe /bin/ffprobe
    Operating system: Unix 3.14.27.100
    Processor count: 2
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: True
    Program data path: /var/opt/MediaBrowser/MediaBrowserServer
    Mono: 3.10.0 (tarball Wed Mar 11 01:12:12 UTC 2015)
    Application Path: /opt/MediaBrowser/MediaBrowserServer/bin/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe
    libMagickWand-6.Q8.so.2
    System.DllNotFoundException
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) ImageMagickSharp.WandInterop:MagickWandGenesis ()
      at ImageMagickSharp.Wand.InitializeEnvironment () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at ImageMagickSharp.Wand..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at ImageMagickSharp.Wand.<.cctor>b__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Lazy`1[imageMagickSharp.Wand].InitValue () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Any help would be appreciated, many thanks :-)

richspam

It looked like it was installing during the upgrade process, and if I do a search I can find some related imagemagick files.

Could you tell me how to check it's installed please? (I'm not really great with linux).

How did you get image magick? Can you try uninstalling imagemagick and trying yum install ImageMagick --enablerepo MediaBrowserServer-Dependancies

Also a package is in the works for amahi just undergoing some testing at the moment

richspam

I think I must have installed ImageMagick sometime ago while trying to sort out previous problems.

I've managed to remove it and then install via the command you said, and then install MediaBrowserServer again, and it's now working!

Thanks for your help, looking forward to the official Amahi release :-)