Progress bar missing

kamakamadaun

kamakamadaun

Today the progress bar on all videos is disabled (android+web). I have been moving between release, beta and dev the last few days to get the new sync (some questions here) so I imagine something got incompatible with itself somehow. Is there something I can clear on the server to hopefully resolve this?

thefirstofthe300

I noticed this issue on the latest dev server so I rolled back to stable and all is good now. :)

kamakamadaun

It seems to have solved itself.

edit: hmm.. perhaps not. I still find files that do not seek. Could it be that only newly added files work after I rolled back to beta?

Edited by kamakamadaun

thefirstofthe300

If you were on dev, that would be the source of your problem as I believe it is still undergoing some changes with ffmpeg. I would expect files that were added after you rolled back to work. I am not sure what happens with files that were added before though. Refreshing all of the data should fix it though.

If it doesn't fix it, you should probably report back as it would be something that Luke will want to fix I am sure.

kamakamadaun

Can't seem to shake this issue. What would be the right way to force a rescan? I tried hitting "refresh" in the web client in the root. Didn't seem to do anything. Can I force a rescan of the relevant info somehow?

thefirstofthe300

From what I have seen in the dev forum, this issue has been resolved and shows that are missing this information are now populating on their own. I jumped ahead to dev again and newly added episodes seem to be working for me now. If you don't want to jump to dev because of the instability, you might just want to wait for the next release to come out. Luke wants to make this cycle shorter than the last one.