Can I retrieve settings ?

GhostRider

GhostRider

Hi

I have rebuilt my server PC. I had a grand idea of cloing the OS disk disk, but the Intel tool I was using did not support cloing a partition, so in a hurry I decided a fresh OS install was OK.

I wish I had not done that now. I have installed the latest Media Browser server: v 3.0.5572.0 and have started adding back my movie folders. As everything is now new I have lost all my settings. I have managed to recreate most of them but three I am stuck with are:

1. Movies I have rated as favorites
  2. Movies I have watched flag
  3. Settings for CoverArt plugin

Does anybody know which files these are stored in? If so I can retrieve them from the last backup I did.

Can anybody save me?

GhostRider

I restored the plugins folder from appdata and CoverArt is now working as expected.

I also restored displaypreferences.db, userdata_v2.db and users.db. This is restored the watched flag.

Just missing how to restore my favorites settings.

Favorites would have been in the same place as the watched data.

In the future, you can use the Server Configuration Backup plug-in to backup and restore all of this.

• Like 1

GhostRider

Thanks ebr, I'll take a look at the backup plug-in.

On closer examination favorites are there after all, it is just not showing the heart icon on the poster. Is it just a setting I need to set somewhere?