Emby for Kodi Beta - HTTP error 400

discinabq

xnappo

It is trying to play from this HTTP link:

http://192.168.1.194:8096/mediabrowser/Videos/59eb7fe341cbd630525e0abd09685d9e/master.m3u8?mediaSourceId=59eb7fe341cbd630525e0abd09685d9e&videoCodec=h264&AudioCodec=aac,ac3&deviceId=B54AAEA42E394A18BC000CB63C29C1AB&VideoBitrate=10000000000

Does that give a clue as to the problem in your setup?  Do you need that to be a different IP?

Are you trying to set up to play remotely?

Edited by xnappo

discinabq

No that is the correct IP for the emby server on my network. I am playing my media locally on my network.

Angelblue05

@@loganone

It gave you a 401 error. I can't tell you more because you didn't turn on the addon info debug on. If you need help, see my signature on how to report a problem. Thanks :)

13:42:47 T:7972  NOTICE: HTTP response error: 401 Unauthorized
13:42:47 T:7972   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: No JSON object could be decoded
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Logan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\default.py", line 30, in <module>
                                                PlaybackUtils().PLAY(id)
                                              File "C:\Users\Logan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\PlaybackUtils.py", line 46, in PLAY
                                                result = json.loads(jsonData)
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 338, in loads
                                                return _default_decoder.decode(s)
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 366, in decode
                                                obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 384, in raw_decode
                                                raise ValueError("No JSON object could be decoded")
                                            ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

No that is the correct IP for the emby server on my network. I am playing my media locally on my network.

@@discinabq

I'm wondering something. Let me check something and I'll be back to you.

Edited by Angelblue05

loganone

@@loganone

It gave you a 401 error. I can't tell you more because you didn't turn on the addon info debug on. If you need help, see my signature on how to report a problem. Thanks :)

13:42:47 T:7972  NOTICE: HTTP response error: 401 Unauthorized
13:42:47 T:7972   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: No JSON object could be decoded
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Logan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\default.py", line 30, in <module>
                                                PlaybackUtils().PLAY(id)
                                              File "C:\Users\Logan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\PlaybackUtils.py", line 46, in PLAY
                                                result = json.loads(jsonData)
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 338, in loads
                                                return _default_decoder.decode(s)
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 366, in decode
                                                obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 384, in raw_decode
                                                raise ValueError("No JSON object could be decoded")
                                            ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Thanks! I fixed the 401 error.. but still get a 400 error in the log, will follow directions to post issue.  but will montior this thread, as I think its the same issue.  Still, it will play TV Shows fine, but throws the 401 error on my movies.

• Like 1