Purchased Playon Plugin says expired/ won't work (logs included)

mbroku

mbroku

I purchased the Playon plugin but it says trial period has expired. I uninstalled it, reinstalled, then restarted server. No luck...

I am a supporting member. Got the gold badge on my server page, so that shouldn't be the issue.

I purchased the Playon plugin with the same PayPal account and have received a receipt for the Playon Purchase.

I have a paid subscription to Playon

I read another post with a similar issue who was told to clear cache and give it a try. I did that to the best of my ability and it still says Trial period expired.

I have included logs. Thanks for the help!

http://paste2.org/yV4p9Xa7

Edited by mbroku

Looks like some breaking changes in the server maybe affecting it?

@@snazy2000

2015-04-03 17:20:52.0164 Error - App: Error in Channel Image Provider
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.0.5569.0
	Command line: C:\Users\Family\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
	Processor count: 4
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: False
	Program data path: C:\Users\Family\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server
	Application Path: C:\Users\Family\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Method not found: 'Void MediaBrowser.Controller.Providers.DynamicImageResponse.set_Format(MediaBrowser.Controller.Drawing.ImageFormat)'.
	System.MissingMethodException
	   at MediaBrowser.Channels.PlayOn.Channel.GetChannelImage(ImageType type, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelImageProvider.GetImage(IHasImages item, ImageType type, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.ItemImageProvider.<RefreshFromProvider>d__e.MoveNext()
2015-04-03 17:21:07.3940 Error - MediaSourceManager: Error getting media sources
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.0.5569.0
	Command line: C:\Users\Family\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
	Processor count: 4
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: False
	Program data path: C:\Users\Family\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server
	Application Path: C:\Users\Family\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Length cannot be less than zero.
	Parameter name: length
	System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
	   at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
	   at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.GetHostFromUrl(String url)
	   at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsyncInternal>d__1e.MoveNext()
	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
	   at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsync>d__7.MoveNext()
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
	   at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<Get>d__2.MoveNext()
	   at MediaBrowser.Channels.PlayOn.Channel.<GetChannelItemMediaInfo>d__27.MoveNext()
	   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.<GetChannelItemMediaSourcesInternal>d__3c.MoveNext()
	   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.<GetDynamicMediaSources>d__30.MoveNext()
	   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Library.MediaSourceManager.<GetDynamicMediaSources>d__1b.MoveNext()

snazy2000

It says that your not registered, the issue with the other person was the purchase wasnt assigned to there account for some reason @@ebr so i added it in admin panel and it then worked fine. @@mbroku can you private message me your payment email address and i will add you and hopfully that will fix

• Like 1

This should never need to be fixed manually.

You need to be sure that you registered the plug-in with the same PayPal email as you did for becoming a supporter.  If you didn't, then you should have two keys and there is a facility to merge them.

mbroku

I only have 1 PayPal acct linked to one email which I used to become a supporter, so I don't know what I could have gone wrong. Either way, Snazy2000 helped me out and everything is working great.

• 1 month later...
zombieagain

Hi,

I have the same exact issue. Snazy can you help? I only have one paypal account. I actually ended up paying twice, because initially I couldn't find the email confirmation of the original purchase ;-) I don't mind paying twice, but I would love for this issue to be solved somehow.

Edited by zombieagain

Hi,

I have the same exact issue. Snazy can you help? I only have one paypal account. I actually ended up paying twice, because initially I couldn't find the email confirmation of the original purchase ;-) I don't mind paying twice, but I would love for this issue to be solved somehow.

can you provide a server log? thanks.

Something is up with this particular plug-in as the registrations never seem to work.  I'm not sure what it is though.

snazy2000

can you private message me your paypal email address and i will manually assign it to you, sorry about this! We are working on getting it fixed :)

zombieagain

Thanks Snazy for fixing the issue. I just verified that the plugin is now working.

• 3 weeks later...