Adverts

Ansgar

Ansgar

Is there any way to stop being bugged with advertisements?  Even though I have donated in the past every time I start up media browser in WMC I get a huge message blocking the whole screen asking for support.  I really miss the old media browser that didn't require a separate server application and didn't have any advertisements.  Is there some amount I need to donate to get rid of this message?  Something I can do to make it go away?

techywarrior

Did you donate or did you become a supporter? If you are a supporter you shouldn't be getting that message at all. In the web client does it show you as a supporter with the gold badge or just the silver badge (it's on the dashboard page in the settings just below the server information box)

Ansgar

I have a key, I bought the lotus theme.  Not sure if that means I am a supporter or not.  I certainly don't have any gold badge

CBers

No, you just bought a plugin.

If you became a supporter, then you'd get the Gold badge and wouldn't have "adverts".

• Like 1

Can you show me a screen shot of what you are seeing?

The "Please become a supporter" message is just a small green window in the upper right and doesn't interfere with navigation at all.  It also only shows up once every few days...