Introducing Cloud Sync & Folder Sync

chrismb

The sync feature, including cloud and folder sync, is for donating members. But you can play with it for two weeks first.

chrismb

Ok isn't that what it has always been?  I'm a little confused about how this is "Introducing Cloud Sync & Folder Sync" weren't these already features for donating members before this version?

In the previous release we announced mobile sync, so maybe that's what you're thinking of.

chrismb

ah ok thank you and thanks for all your hard work.  I've just started using Emby but so far It looks great. 

• 3 months later...
szimat

In the previous release we announced mobile sync, so maybe that's what you're thinking of.

Sorry for bumping up an old thread, but new here and didn't want to open one just for this.

From my understanding, Mobile Sync is not yet available for WP8.1/10 platforms, it is a WIP.

This feature will be only available if I donate? Don't get me wrong, I would like to donate, and I will once I tested the server and app, but I just can't afford USD 5/month to have mobile sync. Do you consider having a cheaper option for this or making it available for free access?

Keep up the good work!