Feature Request: Roku TV channel Up/Down remote support

jhevener

jhevener

This would be a handy feature as now I have to jump back to a list of 512 channels every time I want to change what I'm watching. it would be nice to go from 804 to 805 or 806 with a single click of the remote. Thanks Devs!

where do you mean? if you use the guide view you can see multiple channels at once 

jhevener

where do you mean? if you use the guide view you can see multiple channels at once 

@@Luke I meant in the middle of viewing a show. If im watching 805 it would be nice to be able to use the up/down channel button on the remote to move to the next or previous station/channel. Does that make sense? Unless you have that Channel listing while viewing by using the Roku Option button. I haven't checked that. It would still be a nice feature for browsing content a channel at a time.

Edited by jhevener

+1 for this.  This was posted in the feature request forum some months ago but can't seem to find the thread.

• Like 1

jhevener

+1 for this.  This was posted in the feature request forum some months ago but can't seem to find the thread.

My powers of observation are definitely slipping. I totally missed the Feature Request section. I will be sure to make any future requests there and properly formatted.