Progressive streaming - minor change

Luke

outputformats has been renamed to format and has new usage instructions:

- Specify a format to encode to (just one), or omit this to have the original file served to you statically.

Available formats are the usual:

- Audio - mp3

- Video - asf, ts, webm

Basically it's starting to get a bit hairy where the server has to do a lot of guesswork. I think we need to move more in the direction where you tell me what you want.

FYI, now there are three kinds of playback, in order of desirability (performance + quality):

- If you're capable of playing the original file, and can access it directly, then do so and bypass the api

- If you're capable of playing the original file, but cannot access it directly, then use the api but omit the format

- If neither of these are true then use the encoding api

One more thing guys. Please pass user id into both the progressive and hls video stream url's.

I've added audio and subtitle language preferences so i need to know the user. By default it will go on user settings, but you can override this by specifying explicit stream indexes.

In order to make Tikuf's life easier testing, I'm allowing the url's to function if you omit userId, but devs should make sure to pass in in.

You know what guys, scratch that. Forget about user id. I'm going to leave it your responsibility to tell me what stream you want, otherwise you just get the first one.

The problem that I see with putting the decision making on the server is that you'll have no idea which one it picked. This could be a problem if you want to display info or offer them a menu to switch.

Fyi though, the configuration values are in DtoUser.Configuration, so if you'd like to support them, please do.