The Walking Dead

Airbender

Airbender

Hi

I am usually not talking much about TV Shows but man the last eps of The walking dead was very interesting S04 Ep05 

and just when i was wondering what happens to the Governor i guess next ep he is back

so do you guys think of this show ? or the last ep ?

Thanks

• Like 1

christoph86

It's my favorite show.  I knew the governor would be back.  I think he's sending the hoardes of walkers to the prison and he might be assembling an army of them to send in eventually. 

CBers

I stopped watching it after episode 2 of the current (4th) season as it's the same old story week after week, kill or be killed and turn into a zombie (walker).

It's about time they expanded the story across the rest of the US and the world and see what's happening to get civilisation back as it was, even if it's not possible.

It needs a kick up it's backside.

Just my observation.

fantaxp7

I stopped watching it after episode 2 of the current (4th) season as it's the same old story week after week, kill or be killed and turn into a zombie (walker).

It's about time they expanded the story across the rest of the US and the world and see what's happening to get civilisation back as it was, even if it's not possible.

It needs a kick up it's backside.

Just my observation.

I think it has just gotten interesting again. But I agree. 

Maybe like a side story somewhere else that may give hope for a cure or some crap.

Still enjoy it. 

at this point i'm interested to see how it ends. even if they wipe out all the zombies, there's really no happy ending due to the damage that's been done. curious how they'll try and spin that.

CBers

at this point i'm interested to see how it ends. even if they wipe out all the zombies, there's really no happy ending due to the damage that's been done. curious how they'll try and spin that.

Once they've announced its ending, I'll watch the last few episodes to see what they do with it.

Could end it like I AM LEGEND ends.

• 3 weeks later...
Scott84Z28

The mid-season finale did a nice job of setting things up for the 2nd half of the season.  Should give lots of story options.