How to Launching iTunes 12.1 Successfully when Converting the M4Vs on PC?

soeasy

soeasy

--Q: "I always convert my downloaded iTunes M4V videos to MP4 format for enjoying on my Samsung smartphone. But recently, I can not finish it anymore after upgraded the iTunes to 12.1. I have tried several iTunes video converter tools, but none one of them can launch or detect iTunes 12.1 successfully, what should I do?"

--A: "Apple Inc. has changed the architecture of iTunes 12.1 to 64-bit, which caused almost all iTunes-based media converter software(Windows version) failed to launch 12.1 eventually. And it is too hard to overcome the problem for these third-party software publishers. The best solution is that uninstall iTunes 12.1 and reinstall the 12.0.1 to finish the DRM-ed M4Vs converting on PC. "

55125ee602cf6_itunes121.png

Apple iTunes just released the new version 12.1, one of the new features is that iTunes is now a full 64-bit application on 64-bit editions of Windows 8, 7, and Vista, which is surely a disaster for all iTunes M4V converter software for Windows with the incompatibility issue. Two choices: discard all your iTunes media tools, or go back from iTunes 12.1 to 12.0.1. 

However, Tune4mac Inc.- a professional iTunes media converter provider will not let the disaster keep up. Every user has the right to fully enjoy the newest version 12.1 of iTunes. The newly released version 5.1.0 of Tune4win iTunes M4V Converter Plus supports iTunes 12.1 perfectly, detecting and launching the latest iTunes with no problem during the process of striping off DRM protection, and converting M4V to plain formats with 20X faster speed. The marvelous iTunes M4V tool is still capable of preserving 100% original video & audio qualities in spite of the fully new Apple iTunes which has been upgraded to a 64-bit application. Every powerful feature counts, such as the function of retaining all audio tracks like 5.1 audio, and multi-language subtitles.

Graphic Guide–Convert iTunes 12.1 M4V with Tune4win iTunes M4V Converter Plus

Step 1 Upgrade Tune4win to the Latest Version (5.1.0)

Launch Tune4win iTunes M4V Converter Plus v5.1.0 on PC, and then the software will pop-up a dialogue to inform you new version update;
Alternatively, you can click the first icon on the upper right corner(Tune4win help icon) and choose "Check for update" to view which version you are running.

Tips: Before the above step, please make sure you have already install iTunes 12.1.

Step 2 Import iTunes 12.1 M4V to Tune4win 5.1.0 Tool

After launched, Tune4win will detect and launch iTunes automatically, and click "Add Movies" to import rented and purchased M4Vs.

Step 3 Set Output Format for Imported M4V

Tune4win M4V Converter Plus provides very many output formats for playback on Apple devices/software, Android devices, game console and so on. But, the "Same as Source for MP4/MOV" will assure 20X faster conversion speed and all audio tracks, subtitles preservation.

Step 4 Start DRM-Protected M4V Converting Process

Click the "Convert" tag on the bottom right corner. Only several minutes, you will get an output file with lossless quality. And then, you can easily enjoy the 5.1 audio track and choose a desired subtitle in certain language when watching the converted video on TV or other media player.

55125f1a9aed3_m4vplus5converting1.jpg

What’s the New of Apple iTunes 12.1?

Mac: This update introduces a new iTunes widget for Notification Center in OS X Yosemite. See what’s playing, skip ahead, and even buy songs while listening to iTunes Radio — right from Notification Center. This update also improves performance when syncing with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

WindowsiTunes is now a full 64-bit application on 64-bit editions of Windows 8, 7, and Vista. This update also includes bug fixes and improves performance when syncing with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                         -- support.apple.com