Rogue Transmission -- Cant Remove

Chillout

Chillout

I have a rogue transmission I cant remove ... restarting MB server or the computer wont remove it from the dashboard.  It doesnt seem to be using any system resources but I would like it to be gone from the active list.

wdaj2Heu.jpg

Deathsquirrel

Is your server exposed to the internet?  If so your firewall logs should tell you if it's an external connection.

You can also change the pw on that account and restart the server.  That would boot any active users.

Chillout

The WAN IP is local, and i rebooted all my devices just to be sure there isnt some tablet with the web browser open. It doenst give me the LAN IP so i cant look up the actual device.

The movie counter never changes, it just is always there.

I'll reboot the MB server software and the computer but it just wont go away, and it is always on the same #min #sec it was before. Its just a ghost I cant shake.

I was hoping there was an Emby PID killer like in Windows Task Manager that I could kill the task to make it go away but I guess its just stuck there.

Edited by Chillout

Beardyname

The WAN IP is local, and i rebooted all my devices just to be sure there isnt some tablet with the web browser open. It doenst give me the LAN IP so i cant look up the actual device.

The movie counter never changes, it just is always there.

I'll reboot the MB server software and the computer but it just wont go away, and it is always on the same #min #sec it was before. Its just a ghost I cant shake.

I was hoping there was an Emby PID killer like in Windows Task Manager that I could kill the task to make it go away but I guess its just stuck there.

restart Emby server and attach the server log here, a dev will probably want to look into a rouge device :)