Lack of ratings and codec images in all themes, except for Subdued.

schmitty

schmitty

Hello,

I would like to make a suggestion to all theme developers to add support for custom rating and codec images in their themes. Currently only Subdued supports these, which is a shame, as other themes are good too. I have been using Subdued for a couple of years now, and have tried all other themes to change to. However, the lack of the support for custom images lets them down. So, until other developers star implementing custom images, I am stuck with Subdued.

schmitty

If this is the case, then how come most of the themes show the rating as eg. AU-M instead of the custom image.And don't show the custom codec images I have installed?

• 2 weeks later...
Cheesegeezer

I'm pretty sure they're installed in the IBN directory

Have you created a Folder called "All" or by theme name in the IBN\MediaInfo Directory as shown in the screenshot.

You can select different icons for different themes and put them in the ThemeName Folder or Have a global set of icons for all themes by placing them in the "All" Folder. If you have an all folder this will overide any Theme Specific Icons.

post-71-0-19146900-1428050394_thumb.png

You also place your "parental rating" icons in the same ThemeName Folder or All folder.  They must be named  rated_gb_15.png or for you rated_au_m.png where you will change the last characters to suit what your rating system is used.

Edited by Cheesegeezer
  • Like 1