Latest Unwatched Movie CoverArt Squashed

Crestj
Go to solution Solved by thoror,

Running the latest versions of the Server and CoverArt as of 11/11/2013.

When viewing the Latest Unwatched Movies from a browser I see the movie covers squashed.

2z7n6ti.jpg

If I click on any of the movies I see all images and covers correctly.

Server Version 3.0.5061.25570

CoverArt 4.3.0.4

* Wasn't sure whether to post this in the Server or Plug In section

Edited by Crestj

It is the same in IE11 and Chrome 30.

Do you mean a browser issue or an issue with the MB client itself?

It is the same in IE11 and Chrome 30.

Do you mean a browser issue or an issue with the MB client itself?

I mean the MB client itself.

• Solution

In my experience, the size is matched to the last item in the list. If the poster for the last item was a smaller size, then all the other posters would be squashed to match that size.

• Like 1

Interestingly I have just noticed one of the videos in the "latest unwatched" list is not a cover but a screen grab as it is a video that has no metadata. It is displaying in the filmstrip format and seems to be causing all other covers in that list to show the same size.

33xai3d.jpg

Odd?!?!?!

Interestingly I have just noticed one of the videos in the "latest unwatched" list is not a cover but a screen grab as it is a video that has no metadata. It is displaying in the filmstrip format and seems to be causing all other covers in that list to show the same size.

33xai3d.jpg

Odd?!?!?!

That confirms:

In my experience, the size is matched to the last item in the list. If the poster for the last item was a smaller size, then all the other posters would be squashed to match that size.

• 2 weeks later...
mboehler

Using server version 3.0.5070.20258, via the web client, my Movies and TV Shows posters are shrunk to display the same size as the CD covers in Music.  Is this expected behavior?  I'm not sure if it did it in previous server versions...

5290c4a5ca935_views.jpg

MB - Those aren't squashed.  They are cropped.  I believe that is by design so that you can see more info and it will be uniform no matter the size or shape of the item.

mboehler

MB - Those aren't squashed.  They are cropped.  I believe that is by design so that you can see more info and it will be uniform no matter the size or shape of the item.

Ah yes, incorrect terminology on my part.  I apologize.  I originally assumed they were cropped to match the size of the CD covers from the Music View.  But if that's by design, I understand.

It just looks a little odd to me.  I expected the full DVD/Bluray/TV Series cover to be displayed.

Thanks!

Edited by mboehler