Sync question

saitoh183

saitoh183

This morning i came to get my tablet and when i checked my Sync shows most of them where removed from device and they where shows that i hadn't  even watched. My shows that played yesterday where sync but all my already sync shows were removed. Could you someone tell me where or what to look for in the log?...in mbs log or windows 8 app log or both...

Its not such a bit deal, its just that i would like to know what happened while i slept for it to have removed content it shouldnt have. 

did you remove the sync job from the server? did you inadvertently mark some of the items as watched, or did they somehow get marked as watched? 

saitoh183

did you remove the sync job from the server? did you inadvertently mark some of the items as watched, or did they somehow get marked as watched? 

I did nothing...Just started Win8 app for it to be able to get sync job update and went to bed work up this morning and thats how it was...i checked my server and the shows that where removed were still unwatched and the episode i did watch, which should have been removed and marked as watch, was removed but still in unwatched state.

Also on a side not, the Win8 app needs to be open to receive sync right or it just needs to be connected to the network?