MB art format

itsrumsey
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

itsrumsey

New user here switching from Plex as my server and I am having some issues with MB recognizing my current art for my movies and tv shows.

Below is an example of MB not recognizing any art for a show, as well as how the file structure looks on disk:

itQG7fs.png

3muUyN0.png

I apologize if this has been answered, I did some searching but was unable to get a good answer.

Happy2Play

Do you have "Save artwork and metadata into media folders" checked?

5508a3de32c16_metadata.jpg

Do you have "Save artwork and metadata into media folders" checked?

5508a3de32c16_metadata.jpg

this doesn't matter. no matter what his save settings are, we should be able to recognize the images he already has. so this is an odd one.

• Solution

i guess the first question is has the initial library scan completed?

• Like 1

itsrumsey

i guess the first question is has the initial library scan completed?

The answer is no and I suspected this might be the problem. I will update after initial scan has completed. For the folders that have been scanned already though it is doing something a little strange, I'll have to detail the behavior when I am not on mobile.

itsrumsey

The initial scan is still not complete, however here is an example of a show that has been scanned already:

L2sI01v.png

Here you can see it says no primary or logo are available, when you can clearly see them on the disk.  In fact, Mediabrowser downloaded all this art I am pretty sure, judging by the modify date.

EDIT: After the scan finished the art was updated, none of the art is updating in metadata manager unti after scan is complete.  It seems to have worked for the most part and left only a few that I can fix manually.  Thanks for responses.

Edited by itsrumsey
  • Like 1