In-valid User or Pass Word

e123enitan

e123enitan

Since I upgraded to Version 3.0.5518.7, all users which I have created are not recognised, MB3 reported "Invalid User or Password.

Although the users are created, but system won't accept password, From Kodi I am getting same message User not recognised

Edited by e123enitan

e123enitan

Make sure your client apps are completely up to date as well.

Could you be more specific what client app are you refering to, this issue is within server not recognising user password, and the client is having issue establishing connection with invalid user name setup in server I am missing something.

You mentioned Kodi and "the client" which I'm not sure what it is.  So, I just wanted you to be sure everything was in sync.

e123enitan

Sorry may be I confused the issue, in the new update (server) after setting user name and proceedes to set PS, I get error message "Invalided User name and pass word" although the user is set without PS.

On the client(Kodi) it kept reject user which was set up in the server demanding for PS. This strange b/cos in Kodi always left PS as blank since it blank I'm the server.

The only reason why I decided to update server users PS is Kodi is demanding PS. Completely strange. Obviously something is wrong on both sides that is the synopsis. I will review tonight if the issues persist I will then log events on both sides for your review, just wondering, could this have something to with Kodi 14.2 rc, just speculating. Keep fingers cross to see what logs will splits out=:)

Edited by e123enitan