missing videos

coldhammer
Go to solution Solved by coldhammer,

coldhammer

Im very new to MBS. I have it installed as a docker on an unraid box. I have three paths setup /movies, /tv, /anime. I have three views setup movies, tv, anime. Movies and tv all imported perfectly and i can click on thier respective views and see everything. However My anime is not showing up. If i click on the view there is nothing there. If i go into the metadata media folder tree structure i can see a folder named anime but again it is empty.

I did notice that when i select "display a folders view to display plain media files" that it added a fourth view to the home screen called "folders" and if click on that it displays anime, tv, movies and i can see a poster image for the anime folder but there is still no content within the folder.

post-32988-0-77388200-1426371820_thumb.png

post-32988-0-71972000-1426371675_thumb.png

post-32988-0-40843800-1426371682_thumb.png

Edited by coldhammer

Beardyname

make sure that MBS is allowed to read the contents of /anime

Since it sounds like it can't find any files whatsoever.

If that does not solve it, how is your folder structure setup for the anime folder.

coldhammer

is there anything special i need to do to make sure it can read the folder? I set it up the same way i setup movies and tv.

structure for Anime folder is Anime > Bubblegum Crisis > bubblegum.crisis.S01E01.mkv and so on.

This is the exact same structure and naming convention that is used for the tv folder that is working.

coldhammer

so i tried a test. i placed the bubblegum folder inside the tv folder and it loaded right up. so there seems to be something wrong with the anime folder itself. any thoughts?

Happy2Play

so i tried a test. i placed the bubblegum folder inside the tv folder and it loaded right up. so there seems to be something wrong with the anime folder itself. any thoughts?

What is your folder structure?  Is Anime a subfolder of TV?  What is the content type listed as in Metadata Manager?

Edited by Happy2Play

• Solution
coldhammer

ok so i figured it out.

my container path for the docker config was set to /video/anime

but my library path within MBS settings was set to /video/anime/bubblegum crisis.

i set the library path to match the config path and now it is working properly.

• Like 2