All folders gone

hedgehogg

hedgehogg

Since my latest update (server Version 3.0.5550.22463) (MBC 3.0.258.0) All my media has dissapeered from MBC it's all stil there on the server Can't test on MBT

Actually you are running 258 of MBC.

I don't see any relevant errors in there.  Are you sure you haven't done something at the user or parental control level that might make the content not visible?

hedgehogg

no made no changes - checked and all look ok - I reinstalled the stable versions from the site and still the same - gonna reinstall MBT and see what hapens then

EDIT : Installed MBT that is working fine all logged in using the same user

Any other info I can give you ?

Edited by hedgehogg

SikSlayer

I too am having the same problem, but didn't realize it'd exhibit itself in MBC as well. VERY sure i didn't change anything, I just noticed they were gone.

Same Version 3.0.5550.22463. Not sure there's anything logs can show, but in MBS, the folder view just isn't showing up at all.

Media Folders aren't showing up at all, unless I got to the section in MBS from the sidebar.

Edited by SikSlayer

MrWebsmith

yea..something new is here for me as well..

i only have channels..no ehs/no  media folders..  mbs shows everything properly.. user has access to all libraries..in fact i was in my tv lib from yesterday..went to manually update to 258, and it comes up straight to my 4 channel plugins (vevo/rev3/twit/etc)

im upstairs on my phone so ill update this post with logs in the morning

jhevener

MBS Version 3.0.5550.43024
MBC Version 3.0.258.0

I too am having this issue as of the last two builds on my admin user account with all libraries allowed. No folders show up in Home screen as well as Movies, TV, Pictures, Music, Adult,  etc.

Funny thing is I am still able to access the items in the "By Genre" tab. The problem has spread to the Web Client where it was only on MBC last night. Nothing has changed on my end in this period of less than 24 hours.

Another funny thing is the restricted (no adult) "Home" account shows the folders just fine. :blink: I've restarted everything including the server and clients... no change.

server-63561923608.txt

Edited by jhevener

jhevener

Strange... the server unchecked the box for access all folders for my user. I went in and checked it and now it's working fine.