Questions about Metadata Fetching

godbodian

godbodian

I've recently had to go through the hell of rebuilding my HTPC from scratch with a clean install and lost some of my Metadata for MB3, namely the 'People' thumbnails. Although I utilize, MCM for most of my metadata fetching (because I like the interface better), there are no standalone fetchers for IBN or People anymore as Radeon's no longer works, for whatever reason, which leads me to my question;

Is there a way to set the metadata feature in MBS to only download people images?

I thought that maybe setting or enabling the "Download artwork and metadata from the internet" function but not the "Save artwork and metadata into media folders", then going into "Services" and setting the "customization for media type" function to "People" would allow me to do so but I cannot determine if I am correct as I cannot save those settings, no matter how many times I click save and receive confirmation that those settings have been "saved".

Am I correct or is there another way to do what I'm looking to do while leaving untouched the other metadata?

Or perhaps does anyone know of a standalone fetcher that would allow me to download all the cast images from IMDB?

(I can batch organize them and place them into the appropriate file folders, I just need the images, also the metadata allowing for the casting bios would be AWESOME!)

Thanks in advance.

Edited by godbodian

ginjaninja

i guess youve tried unticking all metadata options for all services bar people? 

do you still have fetching for non people? do you have fetching for ibn\people?