how to separate 3D movies from standard movies?

stueeey

stueeey

Hi, I have separate folders for my 3D & Standard movies, under the view settings all the folders are treated separately and yet my In-Progress Views & Favourite Views display both 3D & Standard. for example if I favourite a standard movie it auto adds the 3D movie as a favourite too... likewise with in-progress if I am watching a standard movie it also displays the 3D version as in progress. I'd like to know if there is a way around this to separate them? as it makes my favourites selection look like I have a lot of duplicates and generally looks a little messy and confusing.

appreciate any assistance. ps. 3D movies are denoted as 3D from the file name. thanks.

well that's because we currently base the user data off of things like the imdb or tmdb id which will be the same for both. we have planned to make that configurable but just have not gotten to it yet.

Heckler

I asked the same thing a while back, in the end I just removed the tmdb metadata from it after populating.

They now only show up in the 3D section in MBclassic and can be marked watched/unwatched independently.

stueeey

thanks Heckler, I wondered whether that might work as a temp work around, shall give it a go !...   i'm using a Kodi/Titan interface and the duplicated entries were starting to bug me.   

thanks for the advice.