Supporter Key not working

pir8radio

pir8radio

My Mediabrowser supporter key isnt working...  Something i need to do?  It was fine a few hours ago.

also check for application updates and plugin updates tasks failing.

Edited by pir8radio

yea the info is cached locally in MBS for up to 7 days, so if this happens it means you would have to have 7 consecutive days of failures refreshing the info

pir8radio

Is there an issue with your servers. Ip4 or 6?

Also you should code something so this "check" isn't required for lifetime supporter keys?

Edited by pir8radio

pir8radio

Soooooo, still not working...    are your servers up?   Some reason I would not be able to reach them?    @@Luke i dont get what your saying, if i have one failure i will continue to have 7?    Or do you mean the info is cached so my features will still work for up to 7 days with no server contact.

Edited by pir8radio

Beardyname

I think what he meant was that if your server gets an "ok" it cashes that for 7 days (but still checks daily), so if you are seeing the error it means it has been more than 7 days where it continues to fail everyday.

(it just won't show the error the upcoming 6 days)

Please post a server log.  No one else is reporting a problem so it must be a local issue of some sort.

pir8radio

Please post a server log.  No one else is reporting a problem so it must be a local issue of some sort.

You may be right, i looked today and it was happy....    not sure what happened, i tried for a few days re-entering the but no go...  then today its happy again...   when i get home ill look through the logs.   its weird though i could still surf the web, all of my other inbound services were functioning, i didnt try to reach the mbadmin site...  but who knows..

Edited by pir8radio