Something happend to the Season Artwork

pt1xoom

pt1xoom

A few days ago, I lost the drive that was storing my TV Shows.  I was able to recover them, but during the recovery process, MediaBrowser re-scanned my TV shows.  Everything came back including if I watched it or not, but the Season Artwork is not showing correctly in the Web Client.  When I click on a "Show", I can see the seasons, but the thumbnail is just a really small picture of the banner.

What happened?  Can I get the season artwork back?

Thanks.

Beardyname

Either go to the media editor and fix the images manually, or refresh them to add the missing images.

jluce50

Something broke recently that prevents season images from being downloaded. I've noticed this as well.

pt1xoom

Either go to the media editor and fix the images manually, or refresh them to add the missing images.

Thanks.  I noticed how to do this after I send my question in.  I can manually do this for the missing seasons.

Something broke recently that prevents season images from being downloaded. I've noticed this as well.

Ah, I'm happy you saw this, also.  Do you want me to report this somewhere, or is this post good enough?

jluce50

Ah, I'm happy you saw this, also.  Do you want me to report this somewhere, or is this post good enough?

This is probably sufficient. I know there have been some other posts as well. I'll double check that the proper people are aware of it...