New views removed?

yardameus
Go to solution Solved by CashMoney,

yardameus

I hadn't used MBC in a week or so, and today I was browsing through it, and when I entered Movies or TV from the EHS, it took me right to the movies, there wasn't the second menu (collections, unwatched, resume, etc...)  I am on 3.0.256 and I am not using the legacy folders view (tried checking and unchecking it).  The main reason I ask is because of this none of my collections are grouped and I can't select a collections only browsing.  Just curious if this is a fluke or intentional or what.  Did not even work in Chocolate.

• Like 1

• Solution
CashMoney

Check in the settings. Rather than having an On/Off, your items can individually be switched to legacy view, so for example you can check the box and have just movies in legacy, or just tv, or one but not the other. I'm posting this off the top of my head from seeing it the other day and not near a MB pc right now, but if you need more info later, I'll post again.

Remoted in. :) Go to MBC settings (the configuration screen). View options - Top Level Views. Check the boxes for the items you want to have the sub-views.

HTH

Edited by CashMoney
  • Like 1

yardameus

I see, it defaults to not having those views, to prevent having to tell everyone the views have changed.  Thanks for the help.

• Like 1