Supporter Key to activate Playon

bpw1111
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Hello: I keep getting this error: "dllFreeLibrary - Invalid hModule specified". I am using Playon with the MediaBrowser add-on for Kodi. I donated $5.00 twice through paypal for the playon plugin. And did not receive the supporter key, hence my Playon 14 day trial has ended.

Maybe that is the problem.

And I would like to get a supporter key

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely; Brian W.

Exactly how did you "donate $5"?

To register a plug-in you would need to do that through the registration link on the plug-in page in the catalog.  Once that is done, you would also have to be a regular MB Supporter for it to work.

If you really did register twice, then you should get that second one refunded (it went to the plug-in dev not us, so contact them).

If you did become a supporter, please PM me the email address associated with the PayPal account that was used and I'll help you hunt down the key.

• Solution

You did not go through the proper process to register a Premium Plug-in.  I apologize as this process used to be spelled out specifically on the plug-in catalog page but that appears to have been taken out.

There are three different levels of plug-ins:

1. Free - these are free for everyone to download and use
  2. Supporter - these will work for a two week trial period but after that require you to have an active supporter subscription
  3. Premium - these require separate registration with the developer of the plug-in and also that you have an active supporter subscription.  They will work for a two week trial period as well.

The PlayOn plug-in is a Premium plug-in as indicated by the banner on the catalog display.  To register it, you need to use the button on the plug-in page as seen below:

54f078d421ea6_registerplugin.png

And, you also must become an overall MB Supporter using one of the supporter options (not the pure donation) on the main Supporter page:

54f079840d518_subscrtypes.png

What you did was use the "Make a separate donation" button which, as labeled, is simply a straight donation, does not carry any benefits and will not produce a key.

54f07a1c26118_sepdonation.png

Again, I apologize for this process not being spelled out as well as I thought it was.  I will look to rectify that.

I will refund your separate donations to the core and you can use the process above to properly register the PlayOn plug-in if you wish.  Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

• Like 2

Thanks ebr for the clarification, and everything. That really clears it up.

Sincerely; Brian W.

Edited by bpw1111