Auto Organize Question

CalypsoCowboy

CalypsoCowboy

Will or should the auto-organize function move files with related names? For example, I'm using NextPVR to record a TV show. During the show I run comskip to mark the commercials. At the end I run ImageGrabLite that renames all the files. So I have the show, a .edl file, a .txt file and some other's I can't recall at this time. Will or should the auto organize move all these files over. All the files start with the same name. 

I don't think it did last time, but I need to do some testing, and I just changed the minimum file size to 0 today and haven't tested that change. But just wondered if it should be moving the related files as well as the main .ts file.

Thanks,

Josh

Edited by CalypsoCowboy

Vidman

On a some what related note is it possible to ignore certain extensions...for example if i set a download folder as an auto organise folder temporary downloads have .part appended to the filename until the download is complete. This would allow auto organise to ignore the file for processing until it has finished downloading. ..or does it already do this?

On a some what related note is it possible to ignore certain extensions...for example if i set a download folder as an auto organise folder temporary downloads have .part appended to the filename until the download is complete. This would allow auto organise to ignore the file for processing until it has finished downloading. ..or does it already do this?

As far as I know, if a file is "in use", the. Auto organize can not move it until is is not in use.

That is just a Windows system thing. I would imagine that if the "part" file was in use during its downloading, auto organize would just wait for the resource which is downloading it to release its hold on it.

Edited by chef