Change of Email Address for Supporter Key

jfblue65

jfblue65

G'day Guys

Great product. Love tinkering with it to set it up just how I like. :)

Am a current MB3 Lifetime supporter but have come across an issue where I want to Install a Plugin (TV Theme Songs) and I am getting "Trial Only" information in the logs. I believe this may have something to do with the email address that is associated with  my supporter key.

The email address is no longer accessible. Is there anyway I can get the email address associated with my supporter key changed?

I have a copy of the original email containing my supporter key.

Thx.

• Like 1

aspdend

Actually, I would like to know this too as the email address I used when I started using MB 2 some time ago I hardly use now and want to change it

The keys are tied to whatever email address was your primary PayPal email at the time it was created.  So, if you want to change your email, just change it with PayPal.  Then, if you register something else, a new key will be sent to you and you can migrate the registrations from the old key to the new one (same page where the key is entered).

So, changing your email means just changing it with PayPal.  But the OP's issue is not related to email addresses - unless you registered that item with a different email than the original key used.  In that case, you should have two keys and you need to go through the migration process.

• Like 3

jfblue65

mmmmm..okay..so my MB3 Supporter email address is the same as my PayPal Email address. That hasn't changed and I still have access to that. That's good.

I must have forwarded a copy of my supporter key email to my new email address from an old work email address..Too many private and work email addresses to keep track of !!  :wacko:

I'll check the "TV Theme Song" support thread on why my PlugIn remains in Trial Mode then...

Thx for your help..