UK Version

pauld70

I followed the link in the announcement & all I get when In try to install is "This version is not available in your region"

Is there a way to install on a UK player?

thanks

dansblackcat

You wont be able to add it over the internet via your browser.  You will need to browse the channels store on your Roku and add the MediaBrowser channel that way.

Edited by dansblackcat

CBers

It should be available internationally, so you should be able to add it via a browser logged into your Roku account.

If not, do as dansblackcat suggests.

dansblackcat

I'm in Australia and can't add anything from the Roku store via a browser.  I was however able to load the MediaBrowser Beta channel.

• 2 years later...
thorley707@gmail.com

I'm new to this platform and when I try to install on my roku device is get the same message as the original posterror " this version is not available for your region "

Could anyone give me some advice please it would be much appreciated thanks

I'm new to this platform and when I try to install on my roku device is get the same message as the original posterror " this version is not available for your region "

Could anyone give me some advice please it would be much appreciated thanks

Hi, welcome. is this coming in the Roku store or are you trying to install the private beta channel?

• 2 weeks later...
dcook

Browser install only works for USA, you need to browse the store directly on the Roku device for any channel that is public.  

If you want to install the private beta channel you have to login to your Roku account and enter the channel code which will then push it down to the Roku device.